We are pleased to inform you that the EUROMODA will be reopened for all visitors from Monday, April 20, 2020 (with purchasing authorisation).
Due to the unmanageable situation that continues to accompany us, we would like to give you a few short tips for your next visit.
In order that you can shop calmly, we are taking the following safety precautions:
- Please wear a nose mouth cover when you visit EUROMODA. You can pick up a free nose and mouth mask from our service personnel at the main entrance.
- The installed disinfectant dispensers are available at all lift groups in the underground car park, at the main entrance and on every floor at the glass lift.
- We kindly ask you to use a trolley which will be disinfected before each use. You can pick it up at the information desk.
- Please keep the prescribed minimum distance of at least 1.50 m.
- The cleaning intervals throughout the building have been massively increased. For your own protection, we ask you to observe regular and correct hand washing with soap and not to touch your face with your hands.
Your health and safety are our highest priority. Please refer to the general information signs at the information desk. For further information we recommend the websites of the Robert Koch Institute, the Federal Ministry of Health and North Rhine-Westphalia.
We wish you a successful day and will be happy to answer any questions you may have on 02131-1690-90.
Status of this information: April 17, 2020, 12:00 a.m.